Sunday, February 18, 2007

sweethearts dance :]





my hair looked fantastic.





















the dinner crowd [me, Allie, Kyle, and Katie]













we're pretty cool.













freaks. :]

So last night was the THS sweethearts dance and it was an incredibly fabulous time. Allie and Katie [two of my favorite kids alive] came over early and we got ready together; Kyle came over at six because he was Katie's date [they're just friends] and Mom and Dad put on aprons and served us a full-blow four-course gourmet dinner. Not even kidding, it was probably the best food I've had in a year. Then we got to the school and threw our shoes in a locker and danced the night away. I taught three people the electric slide. And the deejay got really cool and gave us a quick seventies medely with some Earth, Wind, and Fire, Michael Jackson, AC/DC, and Footloose. Kelsey and I requested some Bruce Springsteen and they didn't play it, but I must admit what they did play was pretty incredible. So no complaints, no regrets, and happy Valentine's day!

1 Comments:

Blogger B r i t t n e e said...

haha you guys look like you had soo much fun at your house lol FOOTLOOSE IS THE BEST

2/21/2007 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home