Wednesday, February 14, 2007

just another survey or two :]

50 Questions...
1. So, what did you do all day?: absolutely nothing.
2. What is the most expensive thing you've bought recently?: ahh... my Valentine's dress?
3. Last concert (or show) you attended: WINTERJAM!
4. Coolest thing you've gotten in the mail lately: no idea.
5. Describe your favorite article of clothing: black. sweatpants. "fore" imprinted on the butt.
6. Last video game played: oh crap. no idea.
7. How many CDs do you have by any ONE artist or group?: six by Switchfoot... no, actually seven, because I have two copies of Learning to Breathe.
8. What's for dinner?: good question.
9. Do you have any collections?: I still have my sticker collection from when I was about seven, and I always take pictures at every place I go. I collect memories :]
10. What was the last board game you played?: Life with Kev and Dad.
11. Who won?: Dad.
12. Do you subscribe to any magazines?: not currently.
13. Last movie you saw at a theater: the Pursuit of Happyness
14. Last movie you watched at home: Legally Blonde 2 :]
15. Do you have any special traditions only you or your family does?: not particularly.
16. What was the last thing you created?: a strum pattern for "Nothing Left to Lose" by Mat Kearny because I can't figure out the real one.
17. Are you reading any books right now?: well Colossians...
18. Do you remember your favorite book from childhood?: yeahh the American Girl series :]
19. What do you do when you can't fall asleep?: pray, read, go to the bathroom...
20. Have you ever randomly bumped into a actor/actress/or other generally famous person on the street?: no, with the exception of Chris at winterjam... "we're lost."
21. Are you more likely to read a book you've never read before if it's been made into a movie?: yes.
22. Have you discovered what podcasts are yet? Do you have a favorite?: yes haha... favorite would have to be the Hawk Nelson video podcast... "we got no FOOD! we got no JOBS! our pets' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!"
23.What is your favorite kind of food that you only get to have once a year: Thanksgiving apple yam casserole. mmmm.
24. What's that noise?: my Rice Krispies! They're speaking to me!
25. Last dvd you bought?: the Mary Poppins 40th anniversary edition. not kidding.
26. Are there any musical artists that you used to like but don't anymore because their style of music changed too much?: yes. the Black Eyed Peas used to be the best thing in the world, and suddenly they're singing "my humps" and "fergalicious."
27. Are there any covers you think are better than the original? the Moulin Rouge cover of Elton John's "Your Song" was really, really good.
28. What food(s) do you go to the store for ASAP when you run out?: coffee.
29. Isn't there another appropriate response for "I love you" besides "I love you, too."?: well, you can say "me too," but in that case you're saying "I love me, too."
30. Last new artist that you listened to and really liked: FM static.
31. Last new one you hated: ah... I don't know.
32. In what country do you wish you'd been born?: France.
33. When was the last time you were scared shirtless?: I keep my shirts on, thanks :]
34. Do you like it when old ladies refer to you as "Dear", or "Hon", or "Sugar"?: yeah it cracks me up.
35. What is your favorite physical flaw: lisps. the cutest thing in the world.
36. Share a random fact about yourself: I... really like ginger tea.
37. What's the best field trip you ever went on?: Chicago in seventh grade. ahh. amazing.
38. Have you ever dressed up for Halloween at work?: for school, yes.
39. Do you have any clothes that you pilfered or inherited from your parents?: a few. I think I have one of my dad's old sweatshirts that I wear to sleep sometimes, and a pair of my mom's old slippers.
40. How old is "old" to you?: depends on what we're talking about. for someone to be, like, an "old person," I'd say at least 65, but for someone to be "too old" to date or something, I'd say eighteen.
41. What was the last free thing you've gotten?: no idea.
42. What's your favorite black and white movie?: Arsenic and Old Lace.
43. What color would you like to bleed?: ...what kind of question is this?
44. Do you own any Furbies?: yes. three.
45. If you have a wall calender, what kind is it?: it's from my great-uncle's mold company... and no, not that kind of mold, you nasties.
46. Have you ever been to a convention?: I went to a "leadership convention" in eighth grade.
47. If you were to dress up as a musician, which one would you be?: Bob Marley. it's all about the dreds.
48. Do you have a thing about ruining new stuff by personalizing?: not particularly.
49. Ever have those moments when you realize that you somehow just cheated death?: once or twice.
50. Does it boggle your mind?: yes.


40 more questions...
1. Would you marry for money? no!
2. Have you had braces? yes.
3. Could you live without a computer? probably.
4. If you could live in any past time period, where would it be? This is probably the coolest question I've answered today. And I would probably like the fifties.
5. Do you drink enough water? probably not.
6. Do you wear shoes in the house or take 'em off? Take 'em off.
7. What are your favorite fruits? apples and grapes.
8. What is your favorite place to visit? my California relatives. not only are they the most fun people alive, they live in Orange County :]
9. Are you photogenic? sometimes. not in school pictures though.
10. Do you dream in color or black and white? color, usually.
11. Why do you take surveys? because I'm a) sick and b) bored. and I guess they're kind of fun.
12. Do you drink alcohol? except the wine at church, no :]
13. What is the most beautiful language? Francais.
14. Do you like being kissed when you are asleep? how should I know if I'm asleep?
15. WHAT do you like MOST: Sunrise or sunset? sunrise.
16. Do you want to live until you're 100 yrs old? yes. because if I want to, I just need to listen to the John Tesh radio show.
17. Is a flat stomach important to you? not particularly.
19. When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights switched on or off? off.
20. Do you believe in magic? no. although I'm probably one of the biggest Harry Potter fans you know.
22. Do you like to watch cartoons? not really.
23. At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real? I think I was eight.
24. Do you write poems? yes. frequently.
25. Do you snore? sometimes.
26. You sleep more on your back, front, or sides? sides.
27. Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler? poodle.
28. Are you basically a happy person? of course!!
29. Are you tired? a little.
30. Did you drink anything with caffeine? right now I'm drinking tea.
32. How many landline/cellphones do you have in your house? two land lines, two cell phones- Mom and Dad's aren't in the house right now :]
33. Do you get along with your parents? usually.
34. Do you smoke? no!!!
35. Do you have a kitty? haha yeah
36. Have you ever had a birthday party? of course.
37. What do you do when you're sad? pray, play guitar, sleep
38. What do you need most now? nothing in particular.
39. What song are you listening to now? "Everything," by Pillar
40. What are you craving right now? my english muffin that just popped out of the toaster :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home