Monday, February 05, 2007

snow day!!

That's right, folks! It's the first real snow day in four years for Tallmadge City Schools- we had one two years ago because the power was out so that doesn't count.

And this year, snow days mean two things: one great mood and a lot of pictures.
it's never been this cold before, now it's getting to me
amd I'm thinking about you
all the things that you've taught me in this life
that I'll remember 'till I die

so this is what we live for, this is what we live for
and now we're taking back what's ours
this is what we'll die for, hope is what we'll die for
-The Wedding, Wake The Regiment




































2 Comments:

Blogger B r i t t n e e said...

okay wow rosie you have a GIFT those are beautifulhaha i'm surprised the camera didnt freeze lol my mp3 player froze and wouldnt work it was bad

2/05/2007 4:09 PM  
Blogger B r i t t n e e said...

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... go to my blog and look lol please comment! :) you'll laugh pretty hard... well at least i did

2/06/2007 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home